Wired Productions, an established independent games publisher, announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of React Games’ Super Dungeon Bros for PS4.
“Throughout development, we’ve been delighted with the reception of Super Dungeon Bros, and we’re excited to announce this partnership with Nordic Games to bring the title to as many players as possible, worldwide.”
-Leo Zullo, Managing Director of Wired Productions
“Re-affirming our business-Bro relationship with Wired Productions gives us great pleasure. We’re Super-happy we can bring our physical distribution weight to the fore with this rockin’ good title. ”
-Nik Blower, PR & Marketing Director for Nordic Games
Gameplay of the Super Dungeon Bros
In Super Dungeon Bros, a band of mighty rock bros must navigate the endless dungeons of Rökheim, a giant scar of the godforsaken earth, to seek out epic loot, fight hordes of evil undead and uncover the legends of long-lost fabled Rock Stars. Teams of up to four players either on or offline can take on the roles of heavy metal heroes; Axl, Ozzie, Freddie, and Lars and embark on a quest from the gods of rock to search ever-changing dungeons (which scale depending on the number of players) and combine rock and fantasy with dangerous foes, deadly obstacles and hazardous puzzles.
Super Dungeon Bros Features
- Wicked Weapons – Choose from a range of wicked weapons over 4 weapon classes including swords, crossbows, hammers and wands as you plunder the darkest depths of Rökheim in search of epic loot.
- Mini Missions – Maintain your game with regular mini missions to increase your wealth and in-game arsenal.
- Multiple Worlds – Explore the rock-themed realm of Rökheim and dive deep into the worlds of Cryptheim (an underground dungeon complex), Chillheim (a brewery built upon a natural brew geyser) and Bogheim (a sprawling jungle filled with poisonous plants and animals).
- Endless Dungeon Combinations – Never rock the same dungeon twice thanks to the random room generation AI, with unlimited dungeon designs.
- Better with Bros! – Play with up to 4 friends or venture into the deepest depths of Rökheim alone in a scary single player.
- Roguelike Platforming – Exploit the punishing puzzles with deadly effect or harness the terrifying traps that will slice and dice foes and bros alike.
- Daily & Weekly Dungeons – Compete with friends from around the world in the deadly daily dungeon or master the way of the wicked weekly dungeon to climb to the peak of the global leaderboards.
Super Dungeon Release Date & Price
Super Dungeon Bros is slated for a PS4 release on September 30 at $9.99.