Everyone wants to be fit and healthy, but there is very little time for us to work on our health. Even at times, one does not get enough time to go outside. One tries different things to be healthy and fit at their place only. Most people these days are using a treadmill to make themselves fit and maintain their health. But many of them do not know how to use them and some of the blunders are being made by them:
- Not doing proper warm-up: Before doing exercise on it, it is necessary to do warm-up exercise to heat the body. When one does exercise on it, it will increase the blood circulation in the body and heart rate. This will increase the flow of blood to the muscles and the loss of all the joints. If the warm-up exercise is not being done, it could lead to injuries and instead of having benefits, it will harm the muscles. For warm-up exercise, one can jog slowly and walk as these are best to heat the body for it.
- Hanging should be avoided – This type of mistake is common among people when they incline. While doing the incline walking, it will burn more calories as compared to normal walking on it. So, one needs to pull the weight to the hill. Generally, people hang up on the support on the machine, which reduces the amount of weight which one needs to carry. While doing incline, one should be cautious not to cling to the handrails.
- Put on the right shoes – While running on it, it is essential to have the right type of shoes; otherwise, it will be very miserable. This could lead to many health issues such as pain in the knees, hips, and many other parts of the body. The running shoes help the feet be in their original position while running, but other shoes could squeeze. If the right shoes are being worn, it will prevent the pain, and exercise will be optimum.
- Using a different stride – To burn the weight more quickly, most people use a different stride. Though running or walking on it with an unnatural stride could burn the energy quickly, it will not sustain for long. This will increase the risk of injury, which could ruin the training overall. As a person walks typically or runs, one should do it in the same way.
- Stomping with feet – Many do stomping with feet on it. It will damage not only it but also the feet as well as legs. This could lead to long-term injury, which might be not repairable. So, it is best to run softly without stomping with your feet.
If one avoids the mistakes while on the treadmill, it will bring the best result. For getting faster results, it is not advisable to do the wrong step as it could harm the muscles in the body. You love to check out list of best treadmill under 20000 in india.