The Chinese entertainment company, Letv has launched two smartphones – Le Max and Le 1s, in India on Wednesday 20 January. In a preview event in Bangalore last month, Letv had confirmed that the Le 1s smartphone will launch in the country sometime around mid-January 2016. The Letv Le 1s will be exclusively available on Flipkart on prices at at Rs 10,999 and launched in a flash sale on February 2. Registrations for the sale begin on Wednesday at 6pm IST.
Also read: Letv Le Max Launched in India on January 20
Letv Le 1s specification:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) in-cell display with 500nits brightness
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Mediatek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC5.0 internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI 5.5
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- Dimensions: 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash with f/2.0 aperture, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p at 120 fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, Samsung S5K5E2 sensor, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dolby audio, Dirac HD audio technology
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, MHL 2.0
- 3000mAh battery
What do you think of the features available? Are you impressive enough to buy the Letv Le 1s? Comment below.