At last we came across a smartwatch at MWC 2016 as Haier, the Chinese multinational electronics company has come up with their new flagship Android smartwatch dubbed as “The Haier Watch”. In terms of style and design the watch is looking really good comparing to other smartwatches that are available in the market. Haier Watch comes with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and the price will not be any higher than $200, as per the officials of the company. Let’s dig further regarding Haier Watch specifications and price.
The Haier Watch Features: How it surprised us?
First of all the design of Haier watch is exceptionally cool, the gorgeous looking metal body of it is really highlighting the star quality of it. More importantly it is much more affordable comparing to the other dominant players of wearable technology right now. The stainless steel body of it will come in three different colours, i.e. Silver, Gold and Black. The 1.4 inch display with the resolution of 400×400 is also looking good. Talking about its storage, the Haier Watch is going to have 8 GB of internal storage.
The Haier Watch Design: Bonus Points
- Looks extremely think and classy on the wrist
- The mesh bands of it are also very sleek and swank
- The leather black band quality is certainly up to the mark
Overall, the Haier watch features have the quality to give the rivals a run for their money after the release.
The Haier Watch Specifications: At a Glance
Interestingly, the newly announced smartwatch of the Chinese company also has the facility of heart rate sensor or heart rate tracking facility just like the two fitness watches announced yesterday Garmin Vivofit 3 and Garmin Vivoactive HR. one lacking point is, the watch doesn’t use NFC or Wi-Fi but it comes with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. The 8 GB storage of it can be used as a MP3 player without connecting with any Smartphone; it will also come handy while installing applications. Anyway let’s have a quick run on the Haier Watch Specifications.
The Specifications of Haier Watch
- 4 inch display with 400×400 resolutions
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 8 GB internal storage (can be used while installing applications, storing MP 3 files)
- Integrated speaker adds another feather to Haier Watch Features that means users can listen to music without having any Bluetooth headphone or speaker.
- The integrated speaker can also be used to take calls without taking the phone out from your bag or pocket.
- Heart rate sensor is also available, which can be used while fitness training.
- The Smartwatch also has the feature of detecting activity like running, swimming, jumping etc.
- The Haier Watch is also IP56 water and dust resistant.
- Find my phone feature is also available
Overall, the Haier smartwatch is a feature packed beast under $200, it looks stylish, features necessary specifications of a ideal smartwatch. The Haier Smartwatch release date is schedule in April; let’s see how it performs in the global wearable market. Also give your feedback regarding The Haier Watch features, specifications in the comment box.