Garmin has launched a stylish fitness watch called the Vivomove that features a built-in activity tracker. And not just that, the company has launched a three different variants of the watch – classic, sports and premium. While the classic variant costs $199 and features black or rose gold that comes with a leather band, the sport variant costs $149.99 and the premium gold-tone steel or stainless steel variant that features a leather band costs $299.99.
The Garmin Vivomove is super stylish and a carries out a number of activities including monitoring calories burnt, steps taken and distance covered. It also reminds users when they go inactive for a long period. Th smartwatch is water resistant and is supported by a mega battery that the company claims, can run for a whole year.
Now speaking of how the watch works – besides notifying the users to stay active, the device’s two arc-shaped bars constantly keep tab of how many steps are taken all through the day. Users can easily control the watch via their smartphone with the use of Garmin Connect Mobile app. By connecting the two devices over Bluetooth, users can plan, share and save data and the progress they make each day.
Garmin Vivomove Features/ Key Specs:
- Physical dimensions: 42 mm diameter x 12 mm thick (20 mm wide watch bands)
- Weight: Sport: 51.0 g (1.8 oz); Classic: 48.0 g (1.7 oz); Premium: 67.0 g (2.4 oz)
- Battery: Replaceable CR2025 coin cell, battery life up to 1 year.
- Accelerometer: calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod
- Calculates calories burned
- Auto goal: learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
- Step counter
- Move bar: displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Garmin Connect compatible: online community where you analyze, categorize and share data
- Sleep monitoring: monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Automatic sync: automatically transfers data to your computer
Garmin Vivomove Price:
Since the Garmin Vivomove comes in three different variants, the price too has three different variants.
Classic – Black with leather Band and Rose Gold-tone with leather band costs $199.99
Sport – Black with Sport Band and White with Sport Band costs $149.99
Premium – Stainless Steel with leather band and Gold-tone with leather band costs $299.99.
Garmin Vivomove Pre-order:
Garmin provides the best fitness wearable watches in the world. For interested buyers who can’t wait to get their hands on the latest Garmin smartwatch, Vivomove, they can pre-order the device right here, right now. Choose any from the three variants and take a step towards a healthier you.
Its worth recalling that earlier this year Garmin has launched two new smartphones – Forerunner 235 and Forerunner 230 which is now available in their official site as well as other commercial sites like Amazon. While Forerunner 235 is priced at $329.99, the Forerunner 230 is priced at $249.99. Forerunner 235 comes in a number of coloured variants – Gray colour, Solar Flare Orange and Lava Red. while Forerunner 230 comes in Black and Yellow colour options.